While John’s business card and LinkedIn profile describe him as an author, speaker and coach, take a moment to look at his body of work. This will give you insight and perspective, and help you to decide of going deeper into what he offers, teaches, and espouses speaks to you.
Married for over 30 years, Klymshyn currently lives in South West Idaho.
He has written eleven books. Fiction, non – fiction, instructional, inspirational, and more.
A short sampling of his accomplishments:
- Self – Employed for over Twenty Years
- Every book he has written has sold consistently for many years.
- He has narrated all of his audiobooks.
- He produced and hosted over 100 Podcast episodes.
- One of his books has been translated and published in Russian.
- His articles have been translated into Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- He has taught his material in every major city in North America (From Toronto to Tampa, From San Diego to Portsmouth, from Omaha to Oakland, Calgary to Chicago. (So… what does this mean? He acted as his own speaker’s bureau and served companies such as Four Seasons Hotels, American Express, The New York Times, T – Mobile, Newmark, Cushman & Wakefield, NCH Chemical, Sheraton Hotels, Colliers International, The American Staffing Association, Snelling…)
- He enjoyed a Ten Year Journey helping to build Sales and Sales Management thoughts and processes for one of the True Unicorn Companies: Indeed.
- He has written a training curriculum for Guitar Center, Rent.com, BRE Properties…
- His book on Sales Management has been adopted by companies as broad and varies as Maxx Properties, Indeed, C3 Technology Advisors
- Bionic Sales (a collaboration with Unicorn Whisperer Douglas Hall is a new dimension in how people learn, practice, and succeed in Enterprise Sales
- His collaborative work with Katharine Johnston re-imagines online learning, incorporating video interviews with renowned experts, animation, audio clips, writeable pdf’s, and other tools to take distance learning into new dimensions
- His coaching clients refer to him affectionately as “Coach K”
- He facilitates Executive Experiences (Advances) with a Super Bowl Winning Athlete at a ranch in Rebecca, Idaho
- He is the father of two grown humans who appear to enjoy spending time with him